Do you live, work or have an interest in Roxby Downs? Your views, ideas and suggestions are important in shaping the future of Roxby Downs.
To deliver effective programs and services Roxby Council recognises the importance of engaging with the community. Council want to work with the community to identify and understand community priorities, concerns, aspirations and ideas.
How to have your say:
All new consultation opportunities can be found on this webpage.
- We also promote each community consultation opportunity via a range of platforms including:
- The Roxby Council Facebook page and shared posts to other community Facebook pages,
- Direct email notification to the Roxby Downs Community Board, associated forums and key groups, organisations or persons that may be directly impacted by a particular project or program.
- Spotlights and notifications on the My Local Services App - https://www.lga.sa.gov.au/mylocalservices
- RoxFM Radio community announcements, Council Catchup Radio show (Thursdays 8.30-9.30am), The Vibe radio show (Fridays 1pm-2pm).
- Residents and/or businesses in close proximity to a particular project or program are notified by letter drop.
- Public information sessions.
- Notices/posters on community noticeboards.
- Council staff also visit community groups and organisations and schools to assist community members in submitting their views, ideas and suggestions.
Remember: you can have your say anytime. If you have an idea, suggestion or concern – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 8671 0010.
Public Consultation Policy > Public consultation policy(322 kb)
There are no current consultations.
- Monday 5 November 9am to 6pm Monday 26 November 2018 - Proposed Upgrade of the Hermit St Playground - This Consultation is now closed and a report is being prepared.
- Wednesday 24 October 9am to 5pm Tuesday 13 November 2018 - Sporting Ground Lease- Roxby Downs Riding Club Incorporated - This Consultation is now closed and a report is being prepared.
- Wednesday 10 October 9am to 5pm Wednesday 24 October 2018 - The Design of a Multipurpose Pump Track for Roxby Downs - This Consultation is now closed and a report is being prepared.
To find out more about recent consultations please go to our Past Consulations page> pastconsultations